June 26, 2020
Of course this new virtual way of working takes some getting used to so we have put together 5 virtual entertainment tips may come in handy to ensure you get the most out of your virtual entertainment. Something that we will make sure our entertainers will apply to each booking:
- Keep it engaging - interactivity is the key. People are more likely to stay focussed if they're involved in the action.
- Keep it snappy - ideally each act should be about 5-6 mins. If necessary have a variety rather than something lengthy that may cause people to switch off.
- Keep it different - if everyone is using online magicians do something else. Pretty much any act in the real world will work online with a bit of thought.
- Make it bespoke - many of our acts will tailor their performance to make it relevant to the audience/company which keeps it more interesting to everyone.
- Make it Real - do something which brings the act into the real world So for example the bake off star could send cupcakes to the participants after the zoom or the silhoeutte artist could send the silhouettes out post zoom meeting.